Aldrich Park (CT)
Aldrich Park is a recreational park in Ridgefield, CT. In addition to some hiking trails, it includes a baseball diamond which was the town’s first Little League field. The park was donated by Lawrence (Larry) Aldrich in 1958 and expanded in 1973 to be 37 acres. The western most yellow trail is the most commonly traveled and the easiest to hike on. The blue trail meanders along a brook and has several small bridge crossings. The blue trail is more technical. There are rocky sections with uneven footing. The central orange trail is the least traveled and is not as well beaten a path.
|| hiking is free|
|Parking Spaces|| 4 spaces at the entrance, more up at the baseball field |
|Activities|| Walking, Hiking|
|Pets|| Pets on leash|
|Trail Maintainer|| Ridgefield Conservation Commission|
|Trail map||Conservation Commission trail map|